The Century Barn is one of the most beautiful barn wedding venues we've seen. Nestled amidst rolling hills, located just outside the quaint village of Mount Horeb, WI.
The Century Barn offers up not only spectacular rural views, but a beautiful 100+ year old barn to what will be a evening to remember for your special occasion!
Please take a moment and view their website by clicking the image below.
If you are looking for a kit that has almost everything in one swift motion (kit does not include brushes) the UD Naked on the run kit seems to offer it up at a great price! With a lovely neutral palette this is the perfect kit for a weekend getaway.
This set contains:
- 5 x 0.4 oz Eye shadows in Dive (metallic rose/gold micro-shimmer), Fix (soft taupe matte), Resist (medium metallic taupe), Dare (medium brown matte), Stun (metallic bronze/light gold micro-shimmer)
- 0.07 oz All-over eye shadow in 5050 (cool bisque satin)
- 0.3 oz Bronzer (medium bronze matte)
- 0.3 oz Blush (vibrant pink/light shimmer)
- 0.13 oz Full-Size Naked Ultra Nourishing Gloss lip gloss in Sesso (rose/pink shimmer)
- 0.13 oz Perversion mascara in Blackest Black
- 0.03 oz 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil
I love Sephora, and really who doesn't?
They have everything and anything a girl could ever want or need when it comes to beauty. I recently purchased quite a few items for a video shoot I did with Avocados and Coconuts out of San Francisco, CA and today I would like to share some of my favourites.
Did I mention how much I love Sephora!
1. the original beautyblender $19.95
2. Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream $42
3. SEPHORA COLLECTION 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation $20
Have you tried any of these products?
If so, what did you like or dislike about them?
I love feedback so please leave your comments below & check back often!
One of our all time favorite products is the Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Mist.
Its lightweight formula detangles, smoothes, and softens the hair while providing excellent heat protection from damage and breakage up to 428 degrees.
Its made up of super lush oils (Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil) which are both known to soften and strengthen the hair while adding shine.
If that's not enough reason to run out and grab this favorite go to product - it can dramatically decrease your blow dry time and the smell is heavenly.
Let us know in the comments below if you have a favorite go to product.
They are inspired by current music festival fashion and late 1960s rock n' roll fashion. For short to medium length hair the shag is back-shorter choppy layers with lots of texture, the shattered graduated bob, longer hair is layered with a mod inspired fringe.
For men in 2015 you will start to see lots of fades with disconnected length on top, styled in a deep side part. This vintage hairstyle can be styled matte, shiny, or messy.
what do you think of the upcoming trends for 2015?
stay up to date with
Welcome to Reflections Social